THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD!! FS: 1910 Mexican Mauser / Duane Wiebe bottom metal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD!! FS: 1910 Mexican Mauser / Duane Wiebe bottom metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For sale is a 1910 Mexican Mauser action, along with new bottom metal with spring and follower produced by Duane Wiebe in 2010.

Action is as shown in the pictures. No pitting. Has factory bottom metal. Unmolested as far as I can tell. Was inspected by Roger Ferrell when he received it for me and given a good to go. This is the intermediate length action designed around the 7x57 cartridge. 1910 style, date stamped 1934.

I ordered the bottom metal from Duane when he was producing them back in 2010. I bought these parts for a 275 Ribgy project that never happened. Might as well pass them along to someone that will put them to use.

I'll accept USPS money orders, or friends and family to Paypal or Venmo.

I'd rather sell them together. $825 shipped to the lower 48

This item is cross-listed.

All pics available here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com...8553192#Post18553192

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't need another project.

What a great start to a fun gun. But, I don't need another project, and I'll just keep telling myself that and hope someone else buys this quickly.

Posts: 1308 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’d look good on you Stokes!!

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the bottom metal if you decide to split.

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1481 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fal Grunt:
I would be interested in the bottom metal if you decide to split.

I'll give you first opportunity if I decide to split it up.

Thanks,

David Walker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sunny Hill gets $524.00 retail for the bottom metal alone!

Posts: 426 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This item is SOLD.

Thanks,

David Walker