THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk1* (T) Sniper - Ex Cond - Orig. Peep Sight, Canvas Sling + Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk1* (T) Sniper - Ex Cond - Orig. Peep Sight, Canvas Sling + Ammo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am selling my beloved Lee-Enfield No. 4 MK1* (T) Sniper rifle. It was manufactured at Long Branch in 1943, and fitted (long before I bought it) with a walnut Monte Carlo stock by Interarms in Alexandria, VA. It is in excellent condition. It was re-blued -- possibly also by Interarms -- and the bluing is intact and flawless. The bore is bright with some scattered pitting. The two grooves and the lands are clean and sharp. Just pulled out the most recent targets, and my groups come in at just over an inch at 100 yards with PMP 174 grain SP ammo. I am including the Tasco 2-7x scope pictured, as well as the original military peep sight, canvas sling, cleaning kit and the S&K scope mount box (FWIW :-) Note: The cleaning kit is just a vintage relic. It would need to be cleaned up significantly in order to be used.

I am also packaging in about 220 rounds of premium 303 British hunting ammo (no Indo-Pakistani made corrosive ammo here):

- 8 1/2 boxes - Modern-manufacture South African PMP 174 grain SP
- 10 rounds Remington High Speed 215 gr
- 41 rounds of professionally loaded premium hunting ammo
+ 180 gr Hawk
+ 174 gr Hornady RN Interlock
+ 174 gr APC Sidewinder)

There are some high res photos here if you are interested: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo...glfbyy3rhtl916w&dl=0

Price is $1,300 for the package. Buyer pays actual shipping (though I'm happy to meet up for free delivery within about 75 miles of Phila, PA). PayPal, Venmo, money order or personal check. I will ship when the payment clears. Thank you very much for looking!

P.S. Just an FYI - This listing is cross-posted on two other hunting/shooting sites.

Posts: 73 | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTW - I just wanted to point out that the Long Branch arsenal designated this particular rifle as sniper-grade due to its accuracy FWIW - No. 4 MK1* (T). Have a look at img_5009.jpg and you can see the barrel stamp.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump.....thanks for looking!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump and 5% price reduction to $1,235. Note: This is a 1943 Long Branch No. 4 Mk1* (T) Sniper rifle.

Thanks for looking!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump and 5% price reduction to $1,175. Note: This is a 1943 Long Branch No. 4 Mk1* (T) Sniper rifle.

Thanks for looking!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump and 5% price reduction to $1,115.

Thanks for looking!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump and 5% price reduction to $1,060.

Thanks for looking!