THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning SA22 in original Hartmann case
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This rifle is a real cream-puff. Been locked away in the back of my safe for over 30 years. It is a grade 1 in what I would call very good condition.

The real value here is in the case. I did research before thinking about selling. The case is a pristine, Hartmann take-down, with all the Browning badges. Inside is as close to perfect as it could be for its age. 1400.00 plus shipping.

It's a 3T serial number, dating it at 1963.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Need a pic of the complete rifle from the right side.

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, I need to go put some rifles away from a range day yesterday. I'll get a few close ups.

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Couple different images were requested from different folks. This should cover it.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the interest of fairness, first public "I'll take it" gets it. Wanna be fair.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this Belgium or jap .?

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Belgium.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the scope mount a clamp on?

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyreloader:
Is the scope mount a clamp on?

Randy -

Clamps to grooved receiver.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bear Cat:
Is this Belgium or jap .?

Bearcat-

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Serious PM sent

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold!!

Formerly "Nganga"