THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    12ga Husqvarna Hammer Gun SxS Underlever**REDUCED**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12ga Husqvarna Hammer Gun SxS Underlever**REDUCED**
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Selling my rabbit gun. Husqvarna model 20 side by side hammer gun. Under lever gun with sling swivels. Killed a slew of cotton tails with her. When I got her I had my ‘smith put a bit of glass behind the action to prevent cracking and to tight it up. Honed the full and xfull chokes to improved and modified. Tiny touch of case remains on the locks, barrels are maybe, 60% blue remaining and the stock is solid original and maybe 85% finish remains. Steel barrels safe for modern 2-3/4" shells. No barrel dings.

PM me for photos

$450 shipped lower 48, $400 picked up in NC by NC resident.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Posting elsewhere as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention I had my smith bump the chambers out to modern dimensions, 2-3/4” (it came at 2-1/2 I think.) Barrels are steel and safe for modern ammo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention I had my smith bump the chambers out to modern dimensions, 2-3/4” (it came at 2-1/2 I think.) Barrels are steel and safe for modern ammo.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pics for basser

Posts: 7487 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Longdistance.

one of us
posted Hide Post
These are wonderful, historical, serviceable shotguns, guys. Husqvarna knows a thing or two about firearms manufacture.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16404 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just did a search on the serial number 211***
And I think it makes a date of manufacture of 1948. And makes this a Model 20B