THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Jerry Fisher rifles, barreled actions, actions, and more for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerry Fisher rifles, barreled actions, actions, and more for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Posting for D'Arcy Echols:

Celeste Fisher is slowly liquidating some of Jerry Fisher's inventory of actions and barreled actions, books and rifles. I know a Pre-war Model 70 and the Hagn single shot have recently been sold.

There are three complete rifles at $30,000 each:

1) Iron-sight FN 30-06
2) Iron sight 03 Springfield 35 Whelen
3) GMA 375 H&H Magnum scope and iron sights

Three barreled actions:

1) FN 30-06 - $2600
2) 7mm Mag - $2800
3) 338 Win Magnum fit with a 1/4 rib barrel band front swivel and front ramp - $3675

There are three complete 1909 Argentine actions for $550 a piece, and at least two FN actions, one with a nice receiver sight attached.

There is a Brevex Model 300 375 H&H Magazine box, some 577 brass and other stuff. She also has quite a few Swift/Blackburn M-70 and 98 Floor-plate and bow assemblies

There is only one Fisher barrel vise left, I have one and it is “damn good kit.”

Quite a few books on Engraving

All of the items for sale are priced reasonably, do not expect any bottom-feeder prices.

She can be reached at 406-837-2722

Thanks

A few pics:

Posts: 7789 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There appears to be a 1909 action with a long bolt handle and hump removed. If its clean with no pitting, I'll take it for 550

Posts: 1313 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the FN action with ABL 1952.

Edit: I called Mrs. Fisher and made a deal for that FN.

January 30; payment sent for the FN. I love that crest. Now I need to make it a 6.5x55 with open sights.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentleman I am not personally selling these items only posting that they are available.

Anyone interested will have to get in touch directly with Celeste Fisher at the ph # listed above.

Posts: 706 | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that rug from the Riviera in LV?

Posts: 6401 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The finished .30-06 rifle has Fisher's round-body, bottom metal

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1789 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post