THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    New CZ 550 Safari Magnum actions--Many consecutive serial numbers
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CZ 550 Safari Magnum actions--Many consecutive serial numbers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We still have some new CZ 550 Safari Classic actions built out with our three-position safety and single stage trigger for sale. These are new actions from CZ in the original box. New parts are hardened where necessary and blued to match. The actions are the "Belted Magnum" suitable for 300 H&H, 375 H&H, 458 Win and Lott etc., and also 404 Jeffery. The "Rigby" which is suitable for the 416 Rigby and larger, up to 600 Overkill, and the standard action that is sized for the 30-06 and 9.3x62, etc. Price is $1,500.00

We also can sell the action as it came from the factory with the set trigger and factory safety. Price for these is $1,000.00

I have many consecutive serial #s, so buy two, three, or four. Smiler

Once these are gone, that's it.

The Rigby's are gone, but the belted magnum can be converted to Rigby configuration by your Gunsmith.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have any been made in Left Hand ?

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2014 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only in full rifles chambered in 375 H&H, but those are long gone only to be found on the used market.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is the difference between the CZ American 550 .416 Rigby and the CZ Safari .416 Rigby? Thanks, Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is the difference between the CZ American 550 .416 Rigby and the CZ Safari .416 Rigby? Thanks, Mike

As far as the metalwork goes there is no difference. The only thing I can think of would be the stocks; the American having the straight comb and the other having the hogback comb.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Wayne,

PM sent.

Thanks,
Nathan

Posts: 49 | Registered: 18 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any chance you have any of your fiberglass stocks that need a new home?

Posts: 164 | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I don't. I build them only to go with a complete rifle build. They're not drop-ins.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bitterroot:
Sorry I don't. I build them only to go with a complete rifle build. They're not drop-ins.

The fiberglass stock you put on my CZ you rechambered to 500 A2 was one of the best designed and finest fitting I have ever used.

Posts: 436 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JMJ888:
quote:
Originally posted by Bitterroot:

The fiberglass stock you put on my CZ you rechambered to 500 A2 was one of the best designed and finest fitting I have ever used.

Agree. Love the stock. That is why I was hoping there were some being cleared out! :-)

Posts: 164 | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Assuming you still have some of these actions, would they work for a 375 Rum AI build utilizing 300gr+ monolithic bullets w a 3.8+" coal. Have you ever built a 375 rum?
Thanks

Posts: 78 | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have actions in stock. I have built the 375 Rum on the CZ 550. It's a hammer. Magazine box length is 3.85".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are selling. Still have some left. Once they are gone that's it. There are no more.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
IYHO, do you think these could be used for a 505 Gibbs?

Posts: 93 | Location: Virginia  | Registered: 27 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post