THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~~SOLD~~MARLIN MODEL 39A~
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
MARLIN MODEL 39A 1953~~SOLD~~
Excellent condition Marlin M-39A from 1953. Ballard rifling NOT Micro Groove. American Walnut stock in excellent condition, all metalwork original bluing excellent with only usual wear areas of a carefully used rifle. Shoots great has been my go-to fun small game gun for about 7 years. I've owned several of these over the years and all have been good shooters including this one. I prefer the Ballard Rifling and looked along time to find one this nice. Bullseye is missing.

A fun gun to shoot, heavy enough to feel man-sized but short and light(6.75 lbs) to carry. Added Lyman 66LA receiver sight an upgrade considerably enhancing the sighting and accurate shooting. Sight blank filler a nice touch. Lyman sight click adjustable for windage and elevation and has push-button slide release. This gun has sent a lot of gophers to heaven, someone else turn to have fun with it. Fairly and firmly priced at $850 + $45 ship Postal Money Order, Cashiers Check or Cash. From FFL to FFL
Please post I'll Take it and PM ASAP Thanks, Steven D. Hughes~~SOLD~~

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best lever action .22 ever made at a good price.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2796 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't think Gophers go to heaven; they go to the other place.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post