THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS B Searcy 375 Flanged
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Rifle, case, dies, scope and 148 pieces of brass.
LOP 14 1/4 to front trigger
Barres 26 and 3/8" long
10 lbs 14 oz
Trigger pull 7.5 front and rear

Brass consists of
30 mixed rigby and H&H that came with rifle when I bought it

Norma brass
20 new but had bullets pulled
17 primed new
19 new unprimed
62 once fired

$9000.00 plus shipping. My FFL to Yours.

Will ship in pelican case if you will ship it back, and send americase separate, otherwise shipped in americase with foam packing.

Posts: 1068 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Weight ?

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
10lbs 14 oz
26 and 3/8 long on barrels

Posts: 1068 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that with scope wt ?

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His ad says with scope so I'd assume he will include it.

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes , scope, rings and mounts . Everything you see will be in the box Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stock put on by amateur? Yikes

Posts: 125 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the stock it came with fom Butch, the ding on the grip (looks worse than it is in photo) happened when it was shipped to me from previous owner. The one on cheek I did . What makes it appear to be done by an amature?

the take off stocks in the background have nothing to do with the stock on this rifle. I only work on bolt trash Smiler