THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Found One WTB: Beater 22RF Martini or Complete Action
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found One WTB: Beater 22RF Martini or Complete Action
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for complete 22 RF Martini action with stock thru-bolt. Exterior condition unimportant.

Dave Manson

Posts: 687 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was a member here that was importing a bunch of them from England a few years ago, I can't remember his name offhand, but maybe someone else will. I bought a few off him, kept one, sold a couple to jimatcat, he might still have some. If I remember that importer, I'll post his name.

Posts: 4215 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks NC. Hopefully one will turn up.

DManson

Posts: 687 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm that importer, but I have not had any Martini rifles or actions in a while. They were everywhere and dirt cheap in the UK 12-15 years ago, not so much anymore.

Posts: 199 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So you are, Steve, I recognize your name now. Too bad that UK well has run dry, maybe something else will turn up.

Posts: 4215 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Randy, Kirk Merrington in Kerrville got the 1 i got from you, he has several if i remeber... ill try to get in touch with him in the next couple of days...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have ine that is being converted to centerfire but not not started yet this one has a receiver sight slide nilled into the rear of the action

Posts: 13444 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Butch:

Appreciate your offering the rifle, but I'm looking for an intact action, without modification.

Best regards,

Dave Manson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats what i offered uou

Posts: 13444 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sent a PM. Dave.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16378 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post