THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Siamese Mauser Action Prepped for 45-70
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
Have not seen any evidence yet; and I will be fair; I will evaluate the evidence and make my determination then. Just like I did when giving Article 15s; I look at your evidence and make the determination of guilt or innocence.
They could always request a Court Martial instead.....

Court Martials, Article 15s ? So shall we now refer to you as Commander dpcd ?

Posts: 699 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can roll your eyes all you want

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Big Grin

I hate it when newbies get all uppity when asked to post a simple price in the classified ads! pissers

I’ll now remove myself from this sale thread. Sorry to interrupt.

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're the clown with the eye rolls.

Posts: 699 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks newbie!

Big Grin

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. If you only knew. And here I thought Ass Clown was long gone.

one of us
posted Hide Post
No particular dog in this fight, but I always thought an action included the magazine box, and bottom metal. All you needed to add was a stock and barrel.
Sorry to see that we all seem to be getting more peevish these days.
Hope you find a new home for that Siamese, Mr. Myers.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just asked for a price? I hade no intention of derailing someone’s sale thread and I’m sorry things went so dang sideways!

I do hope your sales go well. I wish nothing but the best for our members.

Cheers,

RC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course I was not a judge; unit commanders give Article 15s. Not judges.
Commander? That is a Navy rank.
I will start a new thread in Gunsmithing on the sue of the term Action; this is not the place.
Those who don't like my opinions, as I always say, should contact the moderator and have me banned.
And we don't need to call anyone clowns, etc; that is just childish.
I have the upmost respect for most people on AR, especially NM and would never insult him. Just pointing out that I didn't find an action. That was it.

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
What the heck, I will put my .04 in (inflation, you know), about the nomenclature here. If I send a barreled action to a gunsmith to stock, does that mean I only send the barreled receiver and bolt? No bottom metal? Or is bottom metal only added to the action when a barrel is attached to the receiver? Just curious...

Posts: 1641 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wildcatter:

I hate it when newbies get all uppity when asked to post a simple price in the classified ads! pissers

RC

I would say this is a perfect example of why Accurate Reloading is loosing participation rather than gaining.

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
Of course I was not a judge; unit commanders give Article 15s. Not judges.
Commander? That is a Navy rank.
I will start a new thread in Gunsmithing on the sue of the term Action; this is not the place.
Those who don't like my opinions, as I always say, should contact the moderator and have me banned.
And we don't need to call anyone clowns, etc; that is just childish.
I have the upmost respect for most people on AR, especially NM and would never insult him. Just pointing out that I didn't find an action. That was it.

I look forward to seeing it!

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fal Grunt:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildcatter:

RC

I would say this is a perfect example of why Accurate Reloading is loosing participation rather than gaining.

Again, I’m sorry things went sideways.

Good luck and be well.

RC