THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: AR in .450 Bushmaster
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This is a nice, accurate AR in .450 Bushmaster that I put together as a hog rifle. The upper is a right-side charging Bear Creek with 18-inch barrel. The lower half -- assembled for me by a pro -- is all good stuff: Aero Precision Texas edition receiver, MagPul ACS stock, sweet LaRue Tactical MBT-2S trigger, Ergo grip. The scope is the OpMod edition of the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6X 30 mm with their AR-BDC 3 MOA reticle. I have only shot it with handloads, and this is what it gives me at 50 yards with 36 gains of Lil Gun and the Hornady 250-grain FTX. Asking $850. If you want dies, brass and bullets, talk to me. Not looking for trades, thanks.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill
That is a great price for your package.
I shoot tha load in my. 450, but in a bolt action
Using 300 grain Deep curl Speer bullets and it is one hell of a thumper.
Someone with come along and snatch this up

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Will ship this for $825.

– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great set-up. I'd grab it but we can't have collapsible stocks or flash hiders :-(

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jon, I have a Kaw Valley linear compensator matching the muzzle thread pitch that I would give you. That leaves just the stock issue to be resolved. Cool

– John Green, author

one of us
posted Hide Post
$800 shipped and I will throw in the Kaw Valley linear comp. If you haven't used one, they tend to route much of the noise and blast straight forward, making for a pleasanter shooting experience and in my experience, a bit less recoil. Speaking of recoil, as someone asked, I would judge it as between a 20 gauge and .308, but softened by the AR action cycle. I think most wives and kids could handle it, and yet it hits almost like a .45-70.

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, you always have some interesting pieces for sale! I just don't need another project right now. That should move fast. Best of luck, Amigo.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
On hold.

– John Green, author