THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTS: New M1919A4 Browning semi-auto machine gun - 7.62x51mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: New M1919A4 Browning semi-auto machine gun - 7.62x51mm
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I deliberately chose not to post this on April 1st... Wink

Brand-new M1919A4 Browning semi-automatic machine gun chambered in 7.62x51mm, manufactured by KMP Classic Arms. Includes complete WWII tripod (refurbished) as shown, and 1,600 new steel links, plus a billet aluminum linking tool which quickly links 20 rounds at a time.

NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN NFA ITEM. It is semi-automatic only.

For $4,250 shipped, fully insured, to any of the 39 contiguous states where this is legal (*see list of ban states below), you get...
    * The machine gun in a new hard case
    * Tripod
    * Linking tool
    * 800 linked factory rounds of 7.62x51mm
    * An additional 1,600 steel links

*ASSAULT RIFLE BAN STATES: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2115 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is so cool!

Posts: 119 | Registered: 04 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How is this a Thompson? I have built several of them. Actually worked on one this week because it wouldn't fire; turned out the trigger spring was missing.
All 1919s fire from the closed bolt, full auto or semi.
Browning developed these, from the 1917 water cooled. The 7.62 ones came from Israel.

Posts: 17102 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
How is this a Thompson? I have built several of them. Actually worked on one this week because it wouldn't fire; turned out the trigger spring was missing.
All 1919s fire from the closed bolt, full auto or semi.
Browning developed these, from the 1917 water cooled. The 7.62 ones came from Israel.

My apologies... BROWNING. I don't know why I had Thompson on the brain, except that the pieces of tripod were sitting on top of the tote that my Thompson M1A1 is in.

The actual manufacturer of this semi-auto version is KMP Classic Arms.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!
I could mount that in the bed of my Hilux and go all Allahu Akbar on my neighborhood. Or maybe not.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What kind of groups do you get? Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Minute of torso. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dropped the price $250 to match an offer I made privately, and it's all one package now to eliminate any confusion on what you're getting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That just looks like a lot of fun.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jlabreck7316:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Minute of torso. Wink

dancing

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post