THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB G.33/40 action
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just missed out on one. Need it for a project.

Thanks, Lee

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too am looking for a G33/40 action or older sportsterized gun if done properly and the action is not a Bubba job. I will also take a VZ 33 action or modified rifle. I have read that both were made by CZ. The Germans when they took over the checz made some minor changes to the VZ33 rifle and labeled it the G33/40. I think the changes were to the rifle and not the action. There are people who know much more than me about this. Maybe the mauser knowledged people can clarify.

Posts: 77 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OH also help long distance operator get his action 1st!

Posts: 77 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
This site is a great place to talk about modifying old rifles. I’ve seen people lose their minds at other sites when I mentioned an Arisaka sporter and taking an inch off the butt of Mom’s Pre-‘64 Model 70. They’re for shooting, not collecting.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In that case; I have two G33-40s that you can have for $3000 each. They are for shooting so it is ok to butcher them up. German WW2 military collectors don't need any more.

Posts: 17103 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I mean if I already own it. Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah; free bump to the top then!

Posts: 17103 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a g33-40 action I will sell, and a 25-06 on g33-40 I would sell as well due to health issues, I can text pictures if you are interested.

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

Posts: 571 | Registered: 09 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
action sold pending funds.

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

Posts: 571 | Registered: 09 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post