THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD ..Remington 700 Tactical with upgrades
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD ..Remington 700 Tactical with upgrades
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi everyone.
I decided to sell my .308 Remington 700 Tactical ADL with a 20” Threaded barrel.
As New condition and FIRED EXACTLY 28x (with barrel break in procedure/cleaning for first 15 rounds) .
> I bought this rifle new from Dick’s Sporting Goods (just when they had announced they would stop selling firearms ( to play in politics )).
This rifle had the flimsy factory stock- I immediately added a Magpul Hunter 700 stock with the mag well option and AICS magazine… as of a month or so, I switched out the Magpul stock to upgrade again to a KRG Bravo (that has not been out of the house).
My plan was to have a suppressed .308 for hog hunting but, I decided to go with my 450 Bushmaster instead.

https://i.ibb.co/SRHhtHc/IMG-0244.jpg

Here’s what is included:
* Owners manual
* 20” Threaded barrel with thread protector
* KRG Bravo stock - black (Brand New)
* TriggerTech trigger (Primary model) - trigger breaks at approx. 2.8lbs on my Wheeler scale.
* Warne one piece base
* Vortex Optics PRO 30mm rings (Medium height)
* Magpul aluminum 7 slot picatinny bipod rail
* 3 magazines included (Magpul- AICS style) - (2) 5 round and (1) 10 round.
** Scope is NOT included but, I may consider selling it with the rifle (or separately for the right price). (Leupold VX3i- 4.5-14x40- 30mm tube, Side Focus- CDS- matte black).
> Various brands and weights of ammunition will also be available separately.
>> NOW < SOLD > With FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL - (Your FFL must accept transfer from a private individual with proper ID or add 35.00).
** This post is listed in another site as well - I will go by the earliest time stamp.
Thanks for looking.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!!

Posts: 489 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good morning !
I’ll try what may be a last price drop enforce it ones to auction.. 850 Sipped ?
Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!!

Posts: 489 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Final price drop = 800 Shipped

PLEASE REMEMBER OUR FALLEN HEROES TODAY

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS !!!!