THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTS: Winchester M70 Featherweight - .223 WSSM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Winchester M70 Featherweight - .223 WSSM
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Extremely rare M70 Featherweight in .223 WSSM. Gently used condition, looks to have a very low round count, but I cannot confirm. I have never fired it.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am including pictures of all of the markings on the stock. Note that it was difficult to photograph many of them and they are much milder than the photos make them appear.

LOP: 13 1/2"
Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Barrel: 22"

$1,450 $1,350 shipped, fully insured, in the contiguous 48 states, in a new MTM hard case. USPS shipping is averaging $90, and the cost of the case is usually around $65.

Package deal: Add 200 new Winchester cases, RCBS dies (#10501) and shell holder for $150 more.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$100 price drop on the rifle.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post