THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB, 9,3x62 Done
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
Pacecars,
Interesting, I have two JP Sauer and Sohns deluxe grade, one a 30-06 the other a 8x57 JS. The 8x57 would make a beautiful match to the 06 in a 9,3x62..What is Jes return time, Im 88 and by
gunsmiths standards I might not last long enough Wink I have a call into Jes so tell me more on a email..

When he did mine it was back in my hands in less than 2 weeks from the time I shipped it. You also only need to send the barreled action so you don’t have to worry about the stock getting damaged in shipping by the Gorillas

Ronnie

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Dettorre:
Ray,

I have a super rare, one of a kind Mosin Nagant in 9,3x62. in fact probably the only one in the world. But somehow I don't think is is included in your definition of "whatever"... LoL Big Grin

But it's a family heirloom now, so alas - I can't part with it Big Grin

When are you coming to Boise?

And it is the best one you ever owned, most accurate, shoots faster because of the long throat.

Couldn't ever part with except for maybe next week. Eeker

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What? No, it does not have a long throat; I know exactly what chamber his rifle has.

Posts: 17121 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have two JP Sauer & shons deluxe rifles and one is an 8x57 that I couldhave rechanbered and rebored to a 9,3x62, guess I need to call Jes, then Id have pair, an 06 and a 9,3x62 that even the wood matches!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hipshot,
I still have that one I had a month ago?? buyer backed out of the sale for whatever reason, its a rare Swede Husky with the FN action made by Husqvarna in the early 1940s or perhaps it was made for Husqvarna by Mauser..at any rate a rare rifle and sought by Husky and 98 collectors collectors it seems.

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 41850 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
That is what mine is too! Bought from Simpsons Ltd a while back and just recently had dpcd rechamber from x57 to x62. Cool

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
They make a perfect 9,3x62 a FN Germanic styling lean and mean, just light enough to balanace and not weight you down, lighter recoil than a 375 and loaded properly your nipping at the 375s heels.

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hip, I just bought one of the 57's + was debating on re-chambering it to the 62. How much did it set you back?

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Randy,
You have a PM!

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post