THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns for Sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Getting along in years and figure its time to downsize before I leave the family squabbling over my ribs. All prices are shipped lower 48, northern Nevada or southern Idaho you can see in person. Otherwise I can email or text more pictures as requested. Feel free to make a fair offer if you feel my prices are off. Pictures will follow shortly. Payment either Cash, Check or Postal Money Orders. No paypal, zelle, venmo etc.

1. SOLD PENDING FUNDS-Browning Superposed Diana Grade 20G. IC/M 1968 26” barrels, 14” lop. No evidence of salt. Round knob, Short tang. Excellent condition $7500

2. Winchester Classic fwt 7x57 Mauser with 2.5-8x36 Leupold in Talley Rings. Couple small marks on the stock but otherwise pristine. $1600

3. BSA .222 Remington with Burris 12x. A neat magnum size action setup for the 222. Unsure of round count, I put 5-10rds to sight it in with factory VMAX and it shot decent. $1600

4. CZ 527 Lux .222 Remington with Redfield 6-18x. Its been carried but in good shape. $1300

5. CZ 527 6.5 Grendal 27rds down the tube Excellent. $1300

6. SAKO factory 22PPC I don't believe it has ever been shot other then test fired at the factory. $2000

7. STOLLE PANDA dual port 6 Dasher with Nightforce 8-32x56 Benchrest scope. Action is glued into the stock. Jewel 2ounce trigger. Acquired this from a widow, never shot it so I cannot attest to accuracy. Do not know the builder. Setup for F Class. $3500

8. STOLLE Kodiak 30x47 .332 neck. Burris 6x HBR scope. Built by Gold Creek Rifles. Weighs a hair under 10lbs. Acquired from the same widow. Again I never have fired it. Does have brass and hand dies. $2350

9. Remington 40x .308 Winchester with Redfield Sights. Setup for stripper clips. A target rifle of a bygone era. I believe I have put 5rds down it but my eyes are not what they used to be. $2000

10. Winchester 75 22LR Redfield sights. Excellent condition. Never shot it. Excellent. $750

11. Leica 8x32 Geovid Pro rangefinders. Bought for a hunt that never happened. Carried in the truck for one day. I have box/paperwork and everything they come with from the factory. $2400

Pictures are to follow. If you would like closeup or other photos message me.

Posts: 89 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 89 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent on the Winchester.

Posts: 120 | Location: Zionsville, IN | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent regarding Stolle Panda.

Posts: 276 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent on Grendel.

Posts: 203 | Location: southern Illinois | Registered: 23 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent on the Diana

Posts: 305 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All PMs replied to I believe.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Superposed is spoken for.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still available except for the Superposed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What model is the Sako 22 ppc?
And sporter or Varmint?

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2638 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Varmint

A1 series