THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM EUROPEAN HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  European Big Game Hunting    Any hunting in Europe between Feb 28 and March 16th? Will be travelling through...

Moderators: Pete E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any hunting in Europe between Feb 28 and March 16th? Will be travelling through...
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
My travel plans are finally confirmed.

I'll be in France from February 28th to March 10th.

I'll also be able to travel to Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, or stay in France until March 16th.

Any suggestions? I won't have a rifle or shotgun with me. I'd be open to hunting anything reasonable priced.

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
CL,
I know You didn't mention UK but it would be very easy to get to on the budget airlines, and cheap.

If you call Gun runner on my sign off and he'll be able to take you out Fallow stalking. Bucks will be in season (Does close on 1st March).

Cost is very reasonable including the cull animal and he'll be able to sort you out with rifle(s). He can also pick you up at any airport or train station and take you back.

Take a look at these:

Fallow Stalking

Pictures

Roe & Munties (The 1st Gold Medal Shot in Kent)...

Good luck with your hunt, and if you decide to come to the UK then let me know and I'll try to come and meet you for a beer at lunch time.

Rgds,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Canadian Lefty,

You din't mention the Fatherland either but depending on where you're gonna be in France, Germany could be a Hop, Skip & a Jump; too.

Normally everyone gives thier lease a rest from January through end of April but Wild Boar are still in season - although only Ãœberlaufer & Frischling; say those under 50 kgx. (100lbs).

From one Leftie to another, send me a PM.

Big Grin

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
If you have already firmed up your itinerary please let me know if you are in the Paris area for any of that time. Do you speak French?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll be in touch soon, send you a PM.

...I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up they know that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Arminius
posted Hide Post
Snipe shooting.

I honestly don´t know, where to get an invitation to that one.

( VERY little tropy ;-))

H

formerly, before software update, known as "aHunter", lost 1000 posts in a minute

Posts: 337 | Location: Middle Europe | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I just got back from France and Portugal. I ended up not having time to hunt but enjoyed a relaxing and adventurous vacation with my girlfriend skiing in the Alps (Les Trois Valleys) in Meribel, France and then going off to Portugal to visit with family and go horseback riding and fishing.

I enjoyed Paris and would have liked to have met up with you Wink, but I did not check e-mail after my departure. I should be back in Paris sometime later this summer, so let's keep in touch.

Cheers,
CL

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Oui, je parle Francais (Quebecois) Smiler