New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slovak Republic
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've heard lots about hunting in The Czech Rebublic but very little about the neighboring Slovaks.My Wife has Cousins in rural Slovakia and we have had fun visiting, they are world class partiers. I have seen high seats on many fields and been promised that there is good hunting there but there is not much info. Anybody know anything??
Thanks Nech

Posts: 41 | Location: The rustbelt | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was invited to join a group going for a hunt (deer/boar) in Slovakia. I've heard good things about the hunting, especially in the northern parts but don't know very much more. I expect to get some more information in the spring.

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wachtel-Thanks for the reply-will you post the info or e-mail me when you get it? Do you hunt much in Sweden? I have friends who invited me over to hunt Moose with their "crew" but I couldn't make it. They live in the village of Mockfiord. So much to hunt-so little time.
Nech

Posts: 41 | Location: The rustbelt | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We have a Slovak au pair. I will ask her!

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
nechaev,

I'll post the info when I get it. I hunt quite a bit in Sweden, mostly moose and roe. Mockfj�rd is just 100 km from where I live, by the way.

Posts: 544 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 27 October 2001Reply With Quote