Find
Notify
Tools

Gunshop i Z�rich?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
I will spend a day in Z�rich in two weeks time and will have an hour or two to spend. Is there some nice gunshop or similar to visit?

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<martin f>
posted
Marterius,

I have not been to a Z�rich gunshop for quite a while.
There used to be at least 4 not too big shops, Waffen Glaser being the best for hunters. But I heard one or the other closed down?
But go to the Landesmuseum, close to the central railway station.
There are lots of arms and armory on exhibit.

Martin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Indeed, Zurich is not exactly endowed with nice gunshops. There is nothing like Frankonia, say.

Glaser is one option (probably the biggest of the smallish Zurich gun stores)...

Glaser Waffen
R�ntgenstr 32
8005 Zurich
01 278 90 90

There are 2-3 others, but they are even smaller than Glaser - which is sort of OK, just don't know how long you can spend in there...

Alternatively, we can meet up for an AR lunch session in the center of town?? Maybe we could talk Stu C into shooting the shit with us for an hour?? I'll be out of town between 09-Jun - 13-Jun. But after that, maybe??
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Marterius, can't say I know a lot about the gun shops here, Mike gave me addresses just the other week. But if you are able to meet up at lunch or after work, I'd be happy to share a beer and a meal and a couple of stories.

Posts: 1210 | Location: Zurich | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your information!

Stu and mho,
It should have been delightful to be able to meet, but I will have very little spare time and what's more, I don't know when I will be free. I will attend a meeting and then confer with some peopel, so any plans beyond that are impossible to make. But there will for sure be other opportunities, as I pass through Z�rich from time to time.

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Martin no prob. Let us know when you pass by next...

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote