-

-
 -

Posts: 497 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 27 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of GBF
posted Hide Post
S�lvi, check your mail.

Posts: 392 | Location: Insula Thule | Registered: 03 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great work!!

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Normally I opt for just nice checkering on my stocks and leave any engraving for the metal. And not much engraving on the metal at that. Yes, I do have a few (2) to be exact that have some moderate engraving, but they were ones that "caught my eye." BUT.....those pictures of the stock engraving have changed my mind on the possibility of having a gun stock engraved. Absolutely beautiful!! How about posting the name to contact if others could acquire the services? Thanks for the pictures, Mike

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If u ask me....i don�t love carvings like those, at all. Nothing against some nice engravings but on the wooden parts..i go for the old school version.
But that�s just MHO...if u like it , than it�s okay.

Cheers
Konstantin

Posts: 334 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some wonderful woodwork indeed. Sadly we have to keep our rifles hidden in steel cabinets in UK. The only time they see the light of day is in the field, then I should want to put a protective cover on that stock!
I would love to be able to display such craftsmanship...but such is life...

Posts: 337 | Location: Devon UK | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've long been an admirer of Old World craftsmanship like that but I'd be terrified to scratch it in the field. It would be a pity to scratch something that beautiful.

Posts: 2092 | Location: Canada | Registered: 25 April 2003Reply With Quote