Find
Notify
Tools

Spain trophy export
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
What is the process for trophy export from Spain?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They don't like their pretty women leaving the country so you can only export the ugly ones--not much of a trophy.

Posts: 3807 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would this be for ibex or? When I brought my own DIY gredos ibex home it was pretty simple. Had a local taxidermist handle the hide and put together all the needed vet paperwork. The guy I used was in Plasencia and he knew the drill. Of course, need enough time to make sure the hide is dry, etc... Brought it home in my own luggage and just had the proper F&W paperwork for the guys in Los Angeles (did it ahead of time online). It can be a DIY project with a little bit of research.

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Waiting for my two Ibex, Mouflon, Red deer since last Oct. from Spain. MTG

Posts: 241 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 22 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone.

We are trying to change the dates, I need an ankle spur removed. So hopefully it will be a 2024 trip. He doesn't have much of a reservation depost if he decided he doesn't want to or can't change the dates. Good aspect of booking through a European agent vice an American one.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is the outfitter/guide?

Posts: 241 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 22 March 2005Reply With Quote