New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rossler Waffen?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi, does anybody can tell us something about these interesting rifles?

http://www.jagd-shop.at/

They seem to be well made, good looking and correctly priced too, may be some austrian or german fellows....

Posts: 1459 | Location: north-west Italy | Registered: 16 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Wildboar
These rifles are sold in the UK through RUAG and are called the RWS Titan 3 and Titan 6.I have not seen one other than in UK shooting mags though but they look good rifles for there money .They sell for about £575.00 here
Bob

Posts: 37 | Location: Cumbria, England | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I considered buying the Titan 6 about a year ago. I spent quite a lot of time in a gunshop. It looks really solid and extremely well made. Especially the LUX variant (which is only marginally more expensive). A good feature in it's price class are the exchangeable barrels. I think it's the best value for money you can get. Really.
In the end, however, I decided to postpone the purchase and buy the new Sako 85 Bavarian instead. Why? Just because I have a long-established trust in Sako rifles.

Posts: 94 | Location: North-Eastern Europe, Estonia | Registered: 29 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pric65, which caliber is the Sako bavarian you've bought? Just curious...

P.S. The bavarian is a very nice rifle...

Posts: 1459 | Location: north-west Italy | Registered: 16 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Haven't bought it yet Wink
But i am considering the 6.5X55.
For such a small caliber, the Sako feels a bit more "elegant". Titan is more bulkier.

Posts: 94 | Location: North-Eastern Europe, Estonia | Registered: 29 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of murkan mike
posted Hide Post
This looks surprisingly exactly like another Titan rifle I bought in the late seventies, but it was called a Voere Titan, and looks exactly the same with the exception of a hinged floorplate to open when changing the magazine like a new BAR.

Posts: 84 | Location: A transplanted Texan in Germany | Registered: 13 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There must be a link between Voere and Rossler Waffen, since their adresses are only 40-50 meters away from each other; I've checked with a navigation software.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There must be a link between Voere and Rossler Waffen, since their adresses are only 40-50 meters away from each other; I've checked with a navigation software.

Interesting

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas