Find
Notify
Tools

AR Meeting Sweden 16 jan 2003
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted
The 16:th of january, Diana Hunting tours are giving a Roadshow in Malmo-Sweden, with a lot of interesting people from all over the world presenting their hunting areas.

I thought this could be a nice place for AR members from southern Sweden and elsewhere to meet.

You could find information about the roadshow here; http://www.diana.dk/diana_jagt/html/foredrag.htm

If you have any questions please let me now.

Please post if you intend to come, the entrance is free.

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Christer,
I'm not sure to understand, I don't speak what I think is Danish, does this hunting show open only on 16th of January, or it has a longer duration?
It will be very hard for me to be free to come, but it could be easier if it is open also during the weekend.
Thank you in advance,
bye

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Stefano

Their roadshows moves between cities in Danmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland and are only one day at the same place. Some presentations are made in English and some in Scandinavian languages.

(the presentations works like some from a hunting area shows a video or computer presentation for half an hour and you could ask questions, all the other time the people from Diana and the ph:s etc are availeble to talk to. They also have an exhibition of mounted animals.)

In my opinion I think it is a long way to go from Italy for this but if you want to you are most welcome.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Sorry Christer, will not be able to attend. But sure there will be a couple of Swedish AR members attending the Elmia Game Fair later in the year!? We ought to arrange something for that event!

/Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
MArtin

Sorry to hear you could not attend, Elmia sounds like a good idea though. Otherwise we could just meet without no reason, the West Sweden AR Chapter!

<J.G>
posted
Fellow countrymen,
I can not visit Malm� in Jan, but ELMIA is top-priority and nearby for me.
It would be great to meet other AR members.
// J.G

one of us
posted Hide Post
And where is the Elmia Game Fair to be held??

Malm� is quite a drive for me, is Elmia closer to the Oslo area?? [Confused]

Posts: 736 | Location: In the deep Norwegian woods. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
460wby

ELMIA is held outside J�nk�ping. Thats right in the middle of the deep, dark woods of Sm�land [Eek!]

/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Cchunter
[Frown] I must agree with you.....a so long travel only fore one day...... In Italy we say that the play does not worth the candle. The same of: it's not worth the trouble.
Well I think that I have to plan to go to M�nchen Jagen und Fischen Messe in April or to the French Game Fair near the Castle of Chambord in June.
bye

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Christer.
Would love to be there, but long travel for one day / night.
About ELMIA, what is it, and when ??
Would be nice to drop in and meet you guys.

Posts: 1877 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote