New
Find
Notify
Tools

photos...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I took some photos of some fallow roe and boar trophies with the digital camera, is there anyone here who I could send them to for posting?
Thanks

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
<BarryH>
posted
Email them to me & can put them up this evening when I get home.

bhodsdo1@maine.rr.com

Barry

<BarryH>
posted
Here are EXPRESS's beautiful photos of his trophies:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Barry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice EXPRESS! Congratulations.
Do you have some stories to tell?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Express.

Those are some really nice looking Fallow - Much better than what I find locally. The pigs are high quality as well! Congratulations, you must be happy with the standard of animals in your part of the world.

I will mail you a few pics of the Roe trophies we have down here in Devon, UK - think you will like them. Will also send a pic of Mouflon I took over in Sweden - tell me how it compares with the ones you have locally.

Rgds Ian

[ 11-16-2002, 15:12: Message edited by: IanF ]

Posts: 1306 | Location: Devon, UK | Registered: 21 August 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Express,

You have some very nice trophies there my friend. I particularliy like the Fallow, while I would love to a crack at boar like that!

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IanF,

How did your Swedish trip go?

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote