What kind of scope did you have on it?

one of us
posted Hide Post
bausch and lomb elite 3000 2-6.

Posts: 351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I have a Leupold 2.5-8x on mine, but have a couple of the B&L Elite 3000 2-6x scopes on other handguns. I love the eye relief in both and have no complaints about the quality of glass in either.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
<Steve-O>
posted
I don't have a Striker but I did just pick up a Magnum Research Lone Eagle in 22-250. I've never shot a rifle caliber pistol other than a friends 22 Hornet before. I shot 16 shots (ten of them over 1.5 hours of barrel break in and scope sighting) before I put on the muzzle brake...ouch!

I moved from the 25 to the 50 and then to the 100 yard range. On the last 15 shots (of a total of 55) I quit fiddling with the scope and shot three groups, 1.7, 2.5 (damn fliers!) and 1.8". Not bad for a rookie on the first time out using the cheapest factory ammo I could find (Rem).

I think that the barrel and twist are the same for the Striker and I would assume you would get similar or better results, depending on your skill level.

With a good load and some trigger work I think that this pistol will easily shoot sub MOA off the bench, I think it's likely the Striker would do the same. I have a Weaver 2.5x8 on mine.

It's a fun pistol...did I mention the huge fireball? [Smile]

Any one have any recommended loads?

Steve-O