New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob Milek!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Remembering reading G&A articals from the 80`s, I sure mis Bobs articals. I have unfurtunatly, thrown all my old gunmags out Frowner, so only a few articals are preserved in other gunbooks! I dont`t buy G&A anymore, I think they are too boring now and too much advertisement.
My favorit articals from Bob was allways
varmint shooting with one of his "pets".

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Jens, I had scores of Mileks varmint hunting articles saved but never quite got around to scanning them. For now, maybe this will make you feel a little bit better:
Milek

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickudu:
Jens, I had scores of Mileks varmint hunting articles saved but never quite got around to scanning them. For now, maybe this will make you feel a little bit better:
Milek

Thank you so much sir! Smiler!

Funny thing is... I have just been reloading some .300 H&H and then your artical with Bob showed up... what a coincidence beer.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'd say that was a coincidence! I have a Varmint Hunting annual that is entirely written by Bob Milek. When I find time, I'll scan it for you and post all the articles here. Bob was an ardent varmint hunter and I feel these articles represent some of his best work. Certainly, much of the load information is dated, but the articles themselves are most enjoyable.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Certain writers are well respected by all of their peers. Milek was one. Wooters is another.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote