Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Varmint Hunting sites
 Login/Join

posted
My favorite is www.coyotegods.com. The website has been up a few years now. I also have their video.

Posts: 17 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I look atthe Texas predator posse some but it is set up that the new posts don't go to the top like most places. Other than It is neat and I can't keep from looking since I also live in Texas.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
OkieNewton,

Sorry, but all of the new posts go to the top. In some of the forums we have informational "sticky" theads that stay at the very top, just like other boards. The new posts are also marked as new. Check it out again. We now have members from 39 US States, Canada, Australia, and South Africa.

Good Hunting,

Bob

The Texas Predator Posse

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob, I never intended to say anything bad or negative about the site I just noticed that about the post's. It is a good site with a lot of good reading and info on it. Hopefully no harm done or any hard feelings. I want to go on one of those hog hunts some day also. Good luck on the one coming up!.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey OkieNewton,

I never took it that way at all. I was just trying to clear it up for you with the "sticky posts". Other than those, all new posts do indeed go to the top. I would love to have you join us on the next Member's Hunt. We are going on our first Member's Hog Hunt February 6-8. We will be scheduling another one very soon......

Good Hunting,

Bob

FYI-I highly recommend all of the other sites listed in this thread and visit most of them regularly except the Coyote Gods.

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote