Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

foxpro remote calls
 Login/Join

posted
any you guys use this call.is you dont mind tell me how you set up.what calls you use.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got a new FX3 but a bum hip has kept me out of the field for the last month. I have put it out twice at about 150 yards and the Crow Fight and Crows and Owl has worked like magic. In just under a minute the air was full (14 one time and 11 the other) of crows. I've only used it once on a deer hunt but nothing came to it that I saw. Best calls for varmints are the woodpecker distress and the Jackrabbit destress. I love the sound of the cowbird distress also. Sound quality is very good. Turkey hen sounds just like a real one to me. No trouble with the call or the range. Only flaw is if the call is 200 yards away I have a bit of trouble hearing if its working or not unless I turn it way up as I'm partially deaf! I play both speakers at once and its plenty loud. I think you would enjoy one greatly if you got one and they hold their value quite well. Also the customer service is second to none. I can whole heartedly reccomend the Foxpro FX3.Its made in USA too! FNMauser

Strike while the iron is hot! Look before you leap!He who hesitates is lost! Slow and steady wins the race! Time waits for no man! A stitch in time saves nine! Make hay while the sun shines! ect. ect.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kentucky U.S.A. " The land that is dark with blood" | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote