New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunday's Ice Kitty
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I finally got out of the house Sunday afternoon after being cooped up most of the weekend from the ice storm. I didn't want to fight the ice on the roads, especially after seeing about 10 wrecks coming back from my CHL recertification in Midland Saturday morning. Anyway, I got out about 3:30 and starting working the Sycos. Nothing came in the 1st set but had a dog coyote and this cat in on the 2nd. Used the 6BR for more head shots.

Bob

Texas Verminator
Verminator Predator Calls Pro Staff

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't get the picture to show!!

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is showing on my screen. If it is showing a link, click on it.

Texas Verminator

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On mine all i see is the square. Nothing happens when I click on it.

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cheaptrick
posted Hide Post
Nicely done!!

What scope is that?

cheaptrick.....out!!

Posts: 238 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob,

Congrats on the cat!! Nice spotting!!!

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The scope is a Burris FFII 4.5x14 ballistic plex. I have this same scope on all 3 of my main go-to guns.

Texas Verminator

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Nice going! And what a way to beat the weather that had most other people staying indoors...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9355 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote