THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: 50gr Blitz King, Ballistic Tip, or VMax

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 50gr Blitz King, Ballistic Tip, or VMax
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Talked to Speer today and they confirmed that the TNT is too explosive for pelts out of the 22-250. They noted that the 52grHPFB is very good out of the 22-250 especially beyond 300yrds..... Their 13th manual makes special mention of the popularity of the 52grHPFB in the 22-250. Will most likely give these a try (eventually). In the mean time I will see how the Hornady 52grHPBTMatch terminal performance measures up.

Deke.

Posts: 691 | Location: Somewhere in Idaho | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
gsh284win

Thank you very much.

Kevin DeKold
1636 Glen Ayr Drive
Lakewood, CO 80215

Posts: 691 | Location: Somewhere in Idaho | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Deke, If you will give me your address, I'll try to make a copy of the article and mail it to you.....

Posts: 142 | Location: Jaccksonville, N. C. | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote