Find
Notify
Tools

Quick South Texas Trip
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted
My calling partner and I headed down to a new ranch about 60 miles south of San Antonio Saturday night. It is a working cattle ranch. We called at night even though the brush is thick and the grass is tall. We called up 6 coyotes but only got a shot at one. We also called and took a bobcat and a coon. We will be going back for some day time scouting for later this year.

Bob

The coats on summer coyotes are not "pretty"!

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like great fun to me!

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the second pic!
The summer fur makes them look "meaner"

Posts: 68 | Location: Holland(Netherlands) | Registered: 22 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good job. I need to get a fox this fall. Want him for a mount to go with the two white squirrels I have in the freezer.

Keep yer powder dry and yer knife sharp.

Posts: 582 | Location: Texas City, TX. USA. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
Raccoon tastes like crap.

Just saying

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of aoudadhunter
posted Hide Post
Congrats looks like a great time was had! I cant wait till after Muley season to get after those coyotes and bobcats!

Bar B Diamond Outfitters
Specializing in Free Range Aoudad Sheep hunts.
Also offering all Texas native game and many exotics.

Posts: 131 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 June 2012Reply With Quote