THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    do cas creek predator calls work for a newbie?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

do cas creek predator calls work for a newbie?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
look good, priced right, easy to use: do they work for training a newbie dog caller?

thanks

Jameister

Posts: 902 | Location: Denver Colderado | Registered: 13 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I, just got mine yesterday! Three others yote hunters
there when I unwrapped it( about 90 years combined
Experiance), bottom line, 2outta3 ordered one.
Real world , its 5 wind chill . LYK tommorow.
Staying in today!

flinter6 out

Posts: 46 | Location: Topeka, KS | Registered: 18 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, these things are so new that I have only tried mine once, did not call in anything. The sounds are pretty good, I think it will work, just have to get out and try it some more.

Do go ahead and get a good mouth call, though, and try to imitate the sounds on the electronic call. A mouth call can be a better deal at some times. With a mouth call you can vary the intensity and severity of the call when necessary.

The reason I bought one is that while I can put out some pretty good hurt rabbit calls with my mouth calls, I still cannot make coyote howls and puppy distress sounds as well as I would like.

While we did not do any good the other day, I guess my dad and I are doing something right, we have killed over 30 coyotes in the last month. Some of them on a ranchers place that is pretty happy, they have been eating his calves big time!

Good luck with the new call, R F

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got one and the lil speaker for it-I feel it will be a good tool to add to the yote bag...

"GET TO THE HILL"

Dogz

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote