THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Groundhog Season officialy opened!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Groundhog Season officialy opened!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
At the crack of the rifle, a fine red mist was, observed, only to be blown swiftly away by the gentle breeze blowing ever so softly over the hayfield. Another varmint had crossed that threshhold into varmint heaven! He had recieved his "airmail invitation home"! it's officially open now! The .204 has spoken!! GHD

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I noticed something behind my truck so I took a look. It was the remains of a chuck ! weird, it was the hide turned inside out and rolled into a ball !! A few weeks ago I saw a woodchuck going into his hole at my neighbor's nearby.A week later I saw a young fox go into the hole !Haven't seen any chucks on my property and squirrels are rare .I guess I won't be shooting chucks on my property ,too much competition from the fox ! Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Hey mete, Sounds like a Bird of Prey got your groundhog and probably not the fox. My guess is the hide was picked clean and possibly the head left in the hide. Groundhog season is always open at my place. Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote