New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 527 Hornet feeding
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just bought a new CZ 527 Hornet . Nice little gun but it won't feed from the magazine at all . Tried bending the lips of the magazine every which way without any success regardless of number of rounds in the magazine . Could not get one round to feed properly .
Anyone out there with a similar rifle in .22 Hornet that works ?

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine works....I wonder what is wrong with it, I would just take it back, under warranty it will getfixed.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks PC . I hope they can fix it .

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lots of CZ Hornet and 17Hornet shooters at saubier.com forum. Ask over there for feedback on a fix.

Posts: 639 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 28 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seems that someone who shall remain nameless didn't reassemble the rifle very well after having the stock off to adjust the trigger . homer
Reassembly is pretty fiddly mind you . Next time I will try refitting trigger guard assembly with magazine installed . A little extra clearance between bolt and magazine doesn't improve the feeding .
At least I discovered it myself .

Wilbur Smith

one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
clap

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote