The Accurate Reloading Forums
CZ 527 Hornet feeding

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5411043/m/462101092

25 June 2005, 19:06
Bushchook
CZ 527 Hornet feeding
Just bought a new CZ 527 Hornet . Nice little gun but it won't feed from the magazine at all . Tried bending the lips of the magazine every which way without any success regardless of number of rounds in the magazine . Could not get one round to feed properly .
Anyone out there with a similar rifle in .22 Hornet that works ?

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith
25 June 2005, 19:21
PC
Mine works....I wonder what is wrong with it, I would just take it back, under warranty it will getfixed.
25 June 2005, 19:38
Bushchook
Thanks PC . I hope they can fix it .

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith
26 June 2005, 00:31
Mulerider
Lots of CZ Hornet and 17Hornet shooters at saubier.com forum. Ask over there for feedback on a fix.
27 June 2005, 15:21
Bushchook
Seems that someone who shall remain nameless didn't reassemble the rifle very well after having the stock off to adjust the trigger . homer
Reassembly is pretty fiddly mind you . Next time I will try refitting trigger guard assembly with magazine installed . A little extra clearance between bolt and magazine doesn't improve the feeding .
At least I discovered it myself .

Wilbur Smith
03 July 2005, 19:56
Perforator
clap

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.