THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Scope field test***Less expensive scopes

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Scope field test***Less expensive scopes
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
of the ones you have listed I have experience with the Bushnell 3200 Elite and specifically the 10x fixed. Saw one at a gunshow and really liked it but didn't buy. Ordered one from Midway last summer and think its the best "under $200" scope you can buy. Accurate target turret adjustments, very clear optics, rainguard that seems to work well and nice compact size for $184.
Kicks butt on prairie dogs. I would buy one again and I have several Burris, Leupolds.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
My scopes, which I'm happy with, are all cheaper than the ones you mention.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know a little about the better scopes, I have all Leupold and Nikon scopes on my rifles now. I need some "in the field test" info on the less expensive scopes. 10X to 16X power range, fixed or variable. Nikon Buckmaster, Bushnell 3200, 4200, Simmons A-Tec, Sightron, or the SWAF Super sniper 10X & 16X. Using on a 223. Good and bad reports welcome.

Posts: 411 | Location: Smack, in the middle of Oklahoma | Registered: 18 August 2003Reply With Quote