New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Wolf Pics
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Todbartell: Wow! Thanks for the wonderful story and amazing pictures of you and your Trophy! All of my Wolf Hunting efforts so far have been in vain! I have legally Hunted them in Alberta and Alaska. I have heard them at night but never got a shot at one as yet!
I am pretty sure the federal fine for putting some smoke on a Wolf is $10,000.00 and that fact alone has kept 4 Wolves alive here in Montana recently that I know of!
We had better get a handle on these Wolves here in the Rockie Mountains or we won't be Hunting Elk much longer by the way!
I am so envious and jealous of your Trophy!
Congratulations!
And thanks again for relaying your Hunt to us!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of todbartell
posted Hide Post
Ooops, I am in British Columbia, Canada. I have not been in Long Beach Corrections for a while now...time to update my profile location!!

Posts: 857 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: 03 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I really enjoyed your story sounds like a great hunt wish I was their. Nice pics.

Posts: 132 | Location: western New York | Registered: 20 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TodBartell,

Bertuzzi kicked some butt yesterday on the power play didn't he?

Matt

Posts: 46 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 13 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
cursing my stupidity on using Sierra MatchKing bullets once again Some guys just never learn

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the wolf, the story, and the pics. Gezz I would love to see a wolf and get a chance at him. Tod, give the 90 gr. TNT a try I am sure it would perform better than that 107 MatchKing. I have a 260 that I had built and it shoots the 90 gr. TNT under .5 MOA @ 3465 fps with IMR 4064. I don't konw how well it would perform on a wolf, but I know it hits coyotes hard. Again congrats on the wolf, and sharing it.

May I be half the man my grandson thinks I am....RiverRat

Posts: 413 | Location: Owensville, Indiana USA | Registered: 04 July 2001Reply With Quote