Find
Notify
Tools

Coyote Attacks Hunter
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Dr B
posted
Check out this clip first documented coyote attack. If you turn the volume up you can hear the yote gowling just beore he Attacks.

http://www.wimp.com/coyote/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dr. B I'll have to tell you this is not the first documented coyote attack on a human. There have been several in just the last few years. It may be the first on video?

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Uh Oh, When I was trapping coyotes, the coyotes west of the big river were pretty docile. The ones east of the river, (coy dogs and such) were very aggressive. I think its kewl that the yodel dogs are fighting back. Pretty soon, it'll be like these bullet proof deer and hogs that take a 458 to kill.

Posts: 367 | Location: WV | Registered: 06 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man that poor bastard probably craped himself when he heard that yote growling right there at the end of the video before the yote attacked and he dropped the camera. I turned the volume up a bit and you can hear the guy wimpering as he drops the camera. Classic. I have heard of coyotes attacking little kids but never a full grown man.-Ben

Posts: 412 | Location: Iowa, for now | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Boar Hunter
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's time to show that to my wife so she can understand the "need" for a 458 lott....

John

Posts: 1343 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys gotta be jokin. That video is a joke . All i see is some guy with paint on his face jump infront of the camera . No coyote. rotflmo Hit the pause and check it out.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAP! must be too much coffe this AM moon

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of old4x4
posted Hide Post
That's stupid. Kept my volume down on purpose...

"It's like killing roaches - you have to kill 'em all, otherwise what's the use?"
Charles Bronson

Posts: 504 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I about jumped out of my skin.

lol

If you have to track your animal, you aren't using a big enuff gun.

Posts: 31 | Location: Brookville, PA | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
A coyote didn't attack but did stalk a ladyfriend I took deer huntin' about 20 years ago . She showed me where the coyote was when she first saw him from the the spot where she was settin'. It was obvious that he was hunting and as soon as he was downwind from her he circled around to get straight downwind and started coming right toward her . When he was about 40 yards from her , she shot at him but missed .

He took off away from her which put him coming toward me and I dropped him with a 45 70 as he crossed an opening in the brush .I didn't see him when I walked up to the spot where I shot and went on to ward my friend . After she told me what happened , I went back and found the coyote , or he found me ! He was dragging himself toward me and I'll never forget his eyes .

I finished him off . I didn't send the head off for a rabies check but I'm convinced he was not rabid.

Menstrul cycle played no part in this event which was my first thought.The coyote was plenty fat and had a nice shiny coat .

Posts: 1 | Location: N Central Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I realize this is a gag thread, but I someone must be the straight man here.....

The facts on coyote attacks:

http://tchester.org/sgm/lists/coyote_attacks.html

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tnekkcc. I dont think it was intended to be a gag. I think the first few posters etc. were wetting their pants.

That video is a joke , though. pretty stupid realy.

Im around coyotes all the time and never heard one growl. I have my speakers diconeected so I didnt even hear the fake growl.

Just hit pause at the end of the video and and frooze the image of the clown that jumps up for a split secound

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote