Find
Notify
Tools

Foxpro
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello,
What models is everyone using? Looking to upgrade from a old Johnny Stewart tape machine with D batteries. Who has the best prices?
Thanks
John

Posts: 1286 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my FoxPro FX3 yesterday afternoon and went straight from the post office into the bush. I called in 4 yotes not a mile from the PO.

My friend picked his up yesterday too and headed striaght into the bush and called in a wolf.

These callers are awesome. thumb

-------------------------------
Too many people........

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use a FX3. Just had it a month but it calls in crows like magic. I use the dying crow.....crow fight.......owl and crow. They can't resist it. BillyR

Strike while the iron is hot! Look before you leap!He who hesitates is lost! Slow and steady wins the race! Time waits for no man! A stitch in time saves nine! Make hay while the sun shines! ect. ect.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kentucky U.S.A. " The land that is dark with blood" | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MAU MAU
posted Hide Post
I own a FX3 as well and think the unit is excellent. I purchased mine from www.allpredatorcalls.com The manager, A.P.Jones, will assist you in the selection of the best sounds for your area and custom load them for you. He was very helpful, especially for a beginner like myself.

Posts: 227 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 01 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Thanks a ton, I have been looking for a varmint calling machine, and I didn't know enough to know what to buy.

I haven't seen anyone that doesnt' love their foxpro.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
I have a FoxPro FX3 and it works just great. We were in the deer blind, on a slow day, no deer, and just for fun, I tried out the caller with the variety of crow calls. In a few minutes, we had 5-6 crows buzzing around us, checking things out! Next time, we will have crow decoys and shotguns to try our luck. When I got my caller, they were very helpful and they had and loaded all the calls I needed. You should do well with them. Check out predatormasters for more input to guide your decision.

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote