New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Trigger From Kelbly
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am posting a link to a VERY interesting article that was recently published in Precision Shooting Magazine.
To say the least this new trigger is amazing!
I have used some of Kelblys Rifle accessories in the past and they are top notch!
I went to Kelblys online site but no mention of this trigger or other information (price etc.) was available there as yet.
Pay attention to the explanation of how this trigger DECREASES lock time when its pull weight is INCREASED!
Other VERY interesting topics are discussed in this article (review?).
I am guessing $250.00 for it when it becomes available?

Link: http://www.precisionshooting.com/psm_2006_11_frame.html

Once the target (Varmint) is out around 325 yards and FURTHER - the experienced Varminter THEN begins to appreciate a SUPERB trigger. I have several Jewell Triggers on some of my Varminters and they have proven their worth ($190.00 to $220.00 IIRC for the different models I have) to me for the longer range shooting!
Enjoy the article and ponder this gentlemans (Mr. Kelbly's) ingenuity!!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had the chance to play with one just before Christmas. Simply fantastic. It will go down lighter than a Jewell roughly 3/4 oz. Bruno had the for $239 about mid-December. I currently have 4 Jewells but the Kelbly will be my next.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote