THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the friends I've come to know here on the varmint hunting forum and AR in general!! May your holidays be joyous and may 2006 find you healthy and prosperous and may your little VMAXS, BLITZKINGS, TNTS, BT's find their intended targets with decent regularity!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin GHD

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Groundgog Devastation: Charlie, may I join in with you and extend my best wishes to all Hunters (and non-Hunters alike) around the world!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year to all!
Shoot and Hunt safely, EVERYONE, in the coming year!
Peace on Earth would be so wonderful!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
thumbI echo your sentiments a let's pray that all the Varmint hunting in Iraq ends soon and our kids are taken out of harms way.Merry Christmas! Roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote