New
Find
Notify
Tools

help with google earth
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My view of earth is black. Anyone know how to restore it back?

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
across the top there is a row of commands.one of them looks like a rising sun,it shows where the daylight and night is.click on it to light up the entire globe.I dont know if that is your trouble or not,but worth a try.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks jb, but, it didn't work. I can see borders and roads in an orangish color, but everything else is black.
I'm embarassed to say my 4 y/o daughter did it and I can't figure out what she did! bewildered
Dang! Stumped by my wee one!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
type an address and let it zoom in?

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38490 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On my GE, there is a little black ball to the very far right, at the top. It is the "switch between sky and earth" button. If you click on that, you will look up at the stars instead of down at the Earth. Maybe that is your trouble...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I tried deleting the program, hopefully it solves itself when redown loaded.