Find
Notify
Tools

I miss the Red Head Thread
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Please Walter let it happen again

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto for me! I'm married to one.

Posts: 383 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poprivit:

Do a Google.

You will find many sites to meet your tastes.

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walterhog:
quote:
Originally posted by poprivit:

Do a Google.

You will find many sites to meet your tastes.

What site meets your taste Walter ??? jumping

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
It was a nice thread but problems started when people began ignoring the rules.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I am married to a red head and have been for 22 years. It is way too easy to finds sites on the internet to view such stuff to your hearts content, or until that red head your living with catches your ass.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed things are getting very complicated !
I have come across a forum with a thread about red haired women ,but on closer look half were dye jobs.
Are redheads exclusive ? When I was a kid I knew a family of six.5 were born on the 25 August and were redheads the sixth was a blond born on 26 August ! coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
I am married to a red head and have been for 22 years. It is way too easy to finds sites on the internet to view such stuff to your hearts content, or until that red head your living with catches your ass.

So very true....I'm married to one, too.

Karl

Karl Evans

Posts: 2759 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Well darn I thought we were going to talk about ducks.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
quote:

So very true....I'm married to one, too.

Karl

Did the carpet match the curtains ?

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Since they're on the endangered species list you'd think there would be more compassion from AR then we're seeing.

http://news.softpedia.com/news...00-Years-64837.shtml

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

A civil gentleman has the manners to not ask questions like that. What kind of a pervert are YOU?

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

A civil gentleman has the manners to not ask questions like that. What kind of a pervert are YOU?

Hey I married a Red Head Too .... give me a brake ..... dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are some questions that gentlemen do not want asked concerning their wives, and there are plenty of wives that do not want their husbands answering such personal questions asked about them by people on an internet forum.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
and this is why the thread was banned.

Posts: 10025 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I have a dear friend (Redhead) that was a friend of my ex-wife as well ;we have stayed close over the years. 5'8" approx. Waist length flaming red hair.almost always dresses in green velvet.Drop dead gorgeous + after her + my divorces I took her out to dinner a few times.,went to see the bluebonnets,etc. a few shows,etc. My main concern was to get her mind off of her ex. + start to live again.Sex,truly was never an issue. She was + is a sister if that makes sense to anyone.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NC,

Make perfect sense to me. Sometimes good friends stay friends,, sometimes relationships go different directions.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Every thread involving women seems to degenerate into a competition... In this case, it was to make the staircase spiral downward from tasty, to racy, to vulgar.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hhmag
posted Hide Post
Now THIS is the perfect Redhead!

Thanx to Rob McKay-awesome pic!

Hair, not Air!
Rob Martin

Posts: 395 | Location: Florida's Fabulous East Coast | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Here is a redhead for you!

Well Saeed no need to ask if she shaves or waxes hammering

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
I STARTED THE DARNED THING...HELL SOME WERE PICS OF MY WIFE OF 17 YEARS...TO MANY COMPLAINTS OF RELIGION MORALS AND ... WELL PRUDE LIKE PRISSINESS...

see those above comments are how people got offended...

IF WE WERE IN AFRICA HUNTING MANY ON THIS SITE WOULD BE CONSIDERED THIN SKINNED PLAINS GAME.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote