Tools

Hi, I'm a refugee here
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted
Hi,

I'm new around here.

My home was destroyed due to political unrest and I have nowhere to go.

I look forward to my new life here, in Walteria.

Where the white women at?

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard that Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland are all accepting political refugees.

Good luck!

wave

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
I heard that Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland are all accepting political refugees.

Good luck!

wave

Irony is like a beautiful, high curling pheasant.

To some a stock in trade and an absolute pleasure, to others merely something tone watched as it passes way over head.

Wink

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And others simply kill it and grill it.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have it on good word that this guy is a terrorist and has bad taste in women. He needs to be carefully vetted!

Posts: 694 | Location: Santa Ynez Valley, Ca | Registered: 14 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
And others simply kill it and grill it.

It's enough to kill the joke, grilling it is just barbarism.

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brad Hinn:
I have it on good word that this guy is a terrorist and has bad taste in women. He needs to be carefully vetted!

I demand a human doctor!!

It's my human right dammit!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good luck!

wave

If you're coming here, be sure to dress warm. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Whatever you do, do not mention the "Red-haired women" thread or Don and Saeed will put you on their watch list ...

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Whatever you do, do not mention the "Red-haired women" thread or Don and Saeed will put you on their watch list ...

hilbily

This thread was meant to be a sort "oil on troubled waters" jokey type thing to illustrate that sometimes one becomes a refugee through circumstances out of one's control.

What I hadn't figured on was a group of dunderheads so profoundly blind to irony that they need a guide dog to fumble with the concept...

But, I still believe in the rest of humanity... Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
'Splain dat to Geert Wilders wouldja?

nilly

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
'Splain dat to Geert Wilders wouldja?

nilly

Jesus Bill, I meant when the PF was shut down for a day not in general... Big Grin