Find
Notify
Tools

Any Queen Fans Here?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted
There was so much pure talent in this band it boggles the mind. They don't make music like this anymore. Frowner

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Yep!! I liked them even when it wasn't cool to like them.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of trophyhunter5000
posted Hide Post
Don't stop me now & It's Late are good one's...

Posts: 781 | Location: The Mountain State | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I oftentimes find myself going to UTube late at night to watch them for a song or two! I like "Killer Queen" the best. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Wonderful choices, guys. tu2

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
My vote would go to Bohemian Rhapsody as their best song , but I dont beleive they produced any bad songs at all.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Queen Fans" . . . dancing

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Keep that crap in the ARPF. That's why it exists.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cane Rat:
Keep that crap in the ARPF. That's why it exists.

animal

Sounds like you got those PANTIES all bunched up!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They were real big when I was in highschool...

but it always struck me as ironic that Freddy Mercury was singing about fat bottomed girls while spending his time with skinny bottomed boys... and that's what eventually killed him....

But I think the songwriting team of Freedy and Brian May was... well one of the best.

Have you heard Queen with Paul Rodgers singing?

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Allan, apparently Paul Rogers does a fair amount of fronting for several bands. When Bad Company put out Stories Told and Untold, Paul was the lead vocalist. The result was a pretty awesome album...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Brian May, besides being a great guitarist, earned a PhD in astrophysics from Imperial College and is currently the Chancellor of Liverpool John Moores University.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you heard Queen with Paul Rodgers singing?

The guy who would have made a great replacement for Freddie, is George Michael.

One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
I remember being a little kid, maybe 7 or 8 watching the Bohemian Rhapsody video on Burt Sugarman's Midnight Special. I was the only one in the house awake, TV was the only light on: that part with all the Galileo's scared the crap out of me. Eeker

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cable68:
I remember being a little kid, maybe 7 or 8 watching the Bohemian Rhapsody video on Burt Sugarman's Midnight Special. I was the only one in the house awake, TV was the only light on: that part with all the Galileo's scared the crap out of me. Eeker

I had a similar experience with KISS. The first time I saw them was in about 1975 or 76 on "The Midnight Special" late at night when I was about 10 years old. Scared the hell out of me, couldn't believe what I was seeing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big fan of the music, NOT the lifestyle!!! LOL!