WALTER'S OWN

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is so, so, (ah) attractive..........
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 557 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL, isn't THAT attractive....

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kind of goes with the pizza face!!! Cool

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Star Trek wannabes.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My offense is with the entire diatribe of those 2 ignorant fashion Barbies...And they're getting paid for this shit? Well what can one expect from the Huffington Post?

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like an orifice seriously misplaced.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
The ability of people to do absolutely the most stupid things imaginable never ceases to amaze me.

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yyyyyyikes!!!! Thats frikkin scary.

Posts: 806 | Location: Ketchikan, Alaska | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I swear that impression is the same shape of the grill of a 1956 DeSoto--just get ran into by a 1956 DeSoto and you'll have it.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's no stupider than having your boyfriend/girlfriends name tattooed on your body.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwana cecil:
It's no stupider than having your boyfriend/girlfriends name tattooed on your body.

Spot on Cecil, I was in a store the other day and saw a woman with her 'significant other', who was a white guy. She has a tattoo on her uppper chest, clearly visibile above her blouse, that said "Jose - true love". I wonder how the guy with her felt about that?

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's why "Mom" was always a safe bet.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Looks to me like an orifice seriously misplaced.

And too damn shallow. At least the Japanese have the good sense to do it with saline which is absorbed instead of medical grade plastic that won't. Sorta like temporary tats.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote