New
Find
Notify
Tools

Schnauzer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This woman's Schnauzer is starting to act deaf. So she takes him to the vet.

"He's not deaf," says the vet, "His ears are just impacted w/ matted hair and ear wax."

Vet cleans up the dog's ears and notes, "You should keep the hair out of his ears. A bit of Nair once a month will do it."

So, on the way home, she stops at the pharmacy and picks up a bottle of Nair.

Pharmacist says, "If you use that under your arms, you'll want to avoid deodorants for a day or so."

"Not for my underarms," she says.

"If you're using it on your legs, you'll want to avoid perfumed lotions," says the pharmacist.

"It's for my Schnauzer . . . "

"In that case," he says, "You'll want to stay off the bicycle."

animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rothke,
You are offensive in many ways, but this time you've stepped over the line. I posted that joke months ago.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Why is this in Walters instead of Humor?

Maybe because it's the third joke down in the Humor section.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
Rothke,
You are offensive in many ways, but this time you've stepped over the line. I posted that joke months ago.

Please be advised that the cosmos doesn't actually revolve around you, and that quite a few of us don't read everything you post.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I get a real kick out of you guys; "everything", from the jokes to the "attitude stuff" makes me smile in the morning.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote