Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Walter ??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
When do I get out of the penalty box ?.

Fact; I posted the picture of shit with sprinkles , you asked me to stop .

WHICH I COMPLIED WITH !. As I never posted it again . Fact; I told you what I thought of you

for singling myself out for such a petty little thing !. Fact ; It's BS ! , because you personally

don't like my factual posting which sheds negative light on the presidential impostor; currently

residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Fact ; Yet allow several left wing radical posters , personal attacks on other members in

addition to posting whatever pictures they wish to .

Real Fucking Fair ! , hey chump ?.

Of course everyone already knows about DUMBACRAPS and fairness , don't they !!!. moon middlefinger

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
What the hell Doc....you feeling a bit scrappy today or what?

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Naw not really Ted ; Just pissed at Walter for a BS blocking , which is preventing my political

forum freedom . I sure could understand it, if I hadn't of complied with his warning about a picture

posting . I did however comply on the first warning !. Yet was booted because I called Walter on it !.

See Walter and other Liberals are offended easily by ;

I don't even insult other forum members or post nasty things pertaining too their sexual

life styles or argue with others or repeatedly provoke the moderators .

I simply comply with the above motto and I guess the TRUTH hurts to much and he can't take it !.

At least Don was fair and I respected that , Walter is far to biased to be an effective

moderator . Here I thought DON was far left of the spectrum , Shit Howdy Walter is in another

galaxy !. Which I believe is Dumbacrapville or loser village !!!. Other wise I'm fine Ted

how did the garage come out ?. I don't believe I ever saw the completed picture .

archer salute

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for asking. Look on page two or three of the reloading threads I have some progress pics up now. Title is "After the collaps"

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dam Ted that's way to neat . Your shaming me into cleaning up my loading area and benches .

Very nicely done . Is that a clock or thermometer up over on the left side of storage cabinets ?.

Are you going to put any sort of heat in or is it mild enough most of the year to be comfortable ?.

Looks Real Good . Lets see some targets pretty soon . archer