Find
Notify
Tools

Whiskey
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Rum: Havana Club 7yr (Cuban, not Bacardi)

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Claret_Dabbler:

The Bushmills blends - white label and black label are only fit for cleaning paintbrushes.

Wow !! You take very good care of your paint brushes!!LOL

Posts: 187 | Location: Late,Great Golden State | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kennedy:
Nobody drinks YUKON JACK? When I do drink whiskey thats my choice.

Yukon Jack is NOT "Whiskey" it is technically
a Liqueur, it is a whiskey based but sweetened.

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
Whilst dashing down the booze aisle of my local supermarket last week, I espied a WELSH single malt.
At the time, I was more interested in restocking on beer, so I tarried no more.
Upon reflection, I decided it was my duty as an Englishman to sample this strange brew & today I went to purchase some.
Alas, the shelf was bare & the EPOS tag for this elusive liquor was gone!
The dear ladies at the CS desk could not give an answer as to when, if ever, this situation would be resolved.
I SHALL prevail in finding a sample to sup......

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Toasted the arival of a friends Moz trophies last night with Jefferson Reserve. To my taste better than Makers Mark or Crown Royal Reserve. JC

Posts: 230 | Location: Palo Pinto Mountains | Registered: 26 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I have been following this thread for a while, might as well jump in. I started drinking Whiskey at the tender age of 15 (sneekin' drinks with my cousin on new years eve) my Dad was a devout Boubon man. I went through my Scotch phase, Irish phase, bourbon phase, yada, yada. I have always come back to good old Jack Daniel's Black Label, and there I shall stay. It's just good drinkin.

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote